Saturday 13 September 2008

Saturday........................again!!

Hi everyone!!

Ok so I'm not gonna talk about chat on Thursday! There were only 2 people!! Thank you to you 2 for coming!

Now I'm still waiting on 10 email address! Don't make me name and shame! lol!
The email addresses are important as we have new forums and they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

We can chat and post pics and everything! Its brilliant! Thanks MFIPC!

I really want everyone on there!

Also since we have gone from 10 members to 21 in a week we have a new leader to share the responsibilities! Drum roll please.............................................MFIPC aka Jaden is our new leader!
She will join me in organising everything!

The team is getting bigger and we have plans lots of plans and they will become a reality soon!

I was having a look at every ones shops today and it never fails to amaze me how many talented artists and designers we have! Seriously you guys are amazing!

I think that's all i wanted to say!

PLEASE if i don't have your email or you don't know about the new forums convo me!!

Keep it Kitsch!!

Amy

No comments: